The Directorate General of Civic and Community Action (DGACC) from Department of Labor, Social Affairs and Families of the Generalitat de Catalunya opens registrations for the Volunteer Summer School 2020 , which this year will be exceptionally on line as a result of the health emergency situation caused by the outbreak of the Covid-19 .
The 21st edition of the School will be celebrated the days July 28, 29 and 30 and will offer free training addressed to volunteers , theirs coordinators and als heads of entities .
This year, the Volunteer Summer School offers six online formations , during morning and afternoon , which will revolve around three pillars: changing the way we do and work, we are what we communicate and take care of and take care of others. He program is as follows:
July 28: Change the way we do and work:
- The strategy of the entity: let’s adapt! (July 28, 10 a.m. to noon)
- Easy-to-implement telework tools (July 28, from 6 to 8 p.m.)
July 29: We are what we communicate:
- Create videos for social media with your mobile (July 29, 10 a.m. to noon)
- Instagram Stories to Create Community (July 29, 6 to 8 p.m.)
July 30: Let’s take care and take care of others:
- Key aspects of learning to live with uncertainty (July 30, 10 a.m. to noon)
- How we keep conversations and relationships at a distance (July 30, 6 to 8 p.m.)
How can I register?
Those people who are interested in participating in the Volunteer Summer School 2020 , they can make the registration to all those workshops that are of interest to you.