The Generalitat de Catalunya has agreed a new package of measures throughout the territory to contain the spread of the virus Covid-19 . These measures, approved on Wednesday 14 at the Procicat, enter in force Friday, October 16, date of publication in the Official Gazette of the Generalitat de Catalunya ( DOGC ) and have an initial validity of 15 days.
Among the measures is suspend the catering activities i limit at 30% capacity to the establishments and commercial premises , as well as adjourn the sports competitions non-professionals.
In the whole of the citizenship a call is made for co – responsibility, an exercise consisting of minimize the social contacts i the mobility .
You can check all recommendations and restrictions to curb the spread of Covid-19 in Catalonia on the web canalsalut.gencat.cat . This is one summary of the new measures.
- Limit the mobility
- Reduce the social relations (maximum 6 people)
- Stay tuned at home whenever possible
- Encourage him telework
- Shops 30%
- Shopping centers and establishments of more than 400 m2 capacity control 30% in real time
- Cultural facilities 50% (with pre-assigned seat and maximum hours until 11 pm)
- Religious acts and civil ceremonies 50%
- 50% sports facilities (gyms, swimming pools) and by appointment
- Street markets 30%
- Postponed non-professional sports competition (only training with access restrictions is maintained)
- Group civic and community activities are suspended – such as, for example, in civic facilities – which involve face-to-face (from 20 October). Programs and activities of socio-educational intervention, educational leisure and leisure education for children, adolescents and youth support programs, as well as other social and personal intervention activities, such as social canteens, hairdressing or podiatry, are excluded.
- Bars and restaurants (home delivery or takeaway only)
- The shops open 24 hours must close from 9 pm to 7 am (from October 25)
- Parks and gardens from 8 pm (reopening at 9 am)
- Amusement parks and children’s leisure establishments
- Gaming rooms, casinos and bingo halls
- Prohibited services with physical contact (except doctors and hairdressers)
- Suspension of congresses, conventions and fairs.
The town hall of Sant Cugat, since from October 25th and in accordance with the night restriction approved by the Procicat, close all municipal facilities at 21 hours , except those that offer cultural shows with audiences , which close at 22 hours . All scheduled street activities continue to be suspended, in order to limit mobility on public roads.