Last January, from the program #supportities , the Network of Cultural Centers launched a new annual offer of training capsules aimed at organizations in Sant Cugat, the result of joint work with the areas or services of Culture, Participation, Sports, Youth, Education and Social Policies. The training schedule was suddenly stopped when municipal facilities had to be closed to deal with the health crisis caused by CoVid 19. The City Council has redirected the training offer with two very clear objectives in mind:
- Scheduling courses in order to provide direct support to organizations to become familiar with online meeting platforms, make the most of them as well as manage the uncertainty that confinement brings.
- Adapting the existing offer to online and virtual formats
The summer proposals will not be on Saturday or last 4 hours, as before, but will have a 2-hour format and will be on weekdays. The training capsules that will take place in June and July are:
- Tools for the transversalization of the gender perspective. June 10 and 17, 6 to 8 p.m.
- How to create online meetings for entities June 15, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- How to invigorate a meeting in a virtual space June 22, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Uncertainty management in confinement times in entities July 7, from 5 to 7 p.m.
The City Council assumes the overall cost of the offer, so members of the entities can sign up for free to any course through the web centersculturals.santcugat.cat The services and areas involved in this program are already working to define the training proposal aimed at organizations in the last quarter of the year that will partially maintain the online format and will offer tools to organizations to improve their own resource management and research.